Our Black pepper is cultivated with care that helps nurture the true richness of the “King of Spices”.
About this item:-
- Ingredients Black Pepper
- This is a Vegetarian Product.
- 100% Pure & Certified
- Export Quality Material
- Package: Freshness Preserved
- No Artificial Colours & Preservatives
The king of spices is a fitting title for black pepper because of its rich flavor and aroma. Although most people use black pepper as a spice, it is also known for its medicinal properties that can help unlock various benefits.
Why choose our black pepper?
Our peppercorns are grown in the picturesque hilly terrain of the Western Ghats ideally suited for pepper vines. The rich fertile soil of the region makes it the best pepper available in the market and it is naturally immunized.
We bring our spices directly from our farms to your table to preserve the exquisite nature of our spices. Our spices are authentic, hygienic, and essentials intact which are carefully nurtured and handpicked by our experienced farmers so that you can savor Indian spices at their very best.
The goodness of Black Pepper
Black pepper is one of the most important used in almost all our Indian cuisines. While black pepper helps you add a rich flavor and aroma to your dishes, it also helps unlock many benefits. Some of them are listed below.
- Excellent seasoning
- Improves metabolism & digestion.
- Absorbs intestinal gases.
- anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antitumor properties
- Abundance of health benefits due to the piperine content in it. It is good to consume pepper regularly, in moderation.
|Black Pepper Packed Weights||