Cardamom -6 mm (Mid Grade)
Our cardamom is grown in the soil of the western ghats that evoke the rich flavor of “The Queen of Spices”.
About this item:-
- Ingredients Cardamom
- This is a Vegetarian Product.
- 100% Pure & Certified
- Export Quality Material
- Package: Freshness Preserved
- No Artificial Colours & Preservatives
Cardamom is regarded as the “Queen of spices” and what is an Indian kitchen without the queen? Cardamom is one of the most cherished Indian spices known for its bold and smoky flavor.
Why choose our cardamom?
Belli the Farmer’s cardamom are traditionally and naturally grown by our planters in the Western Ghats who have put in the effort to provide you with high-quality cardamom that you can use safely in your daily cooking.
We bring our spices directly from our farms to your table to preserve the exquisite nature of our spices. Our spices are authentic, hygienic, and essentials intact which are carefully nurtured and handpicked by our experienced farmers so that you can savor Indian spices at their very best.
Goodness of cardamom
The seeds, oils, and extracts of cardamom are thought to have impressive medicinal properties and have been used in traditional medicine for centuries. Here are some benefits that cardamom helps provide
- Antioxidant and Diuretic Properties May Lower Blood Pressure.
- May also Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds
- May help protect from Chronic Diseases Thanks to Anti-Inflammatory Effects
- Helps with Digestive Problems, Including Ulcers
- Treats Bad Breath and Prevent Cavities
- May Have Antibacterial Effects and Treat Infections
- May Improve Breathing and Oxygen Use
- May Lower Blood Sugar Levels
|Cardamom Packed Weights||