This royal spice is one of the most delicious and healthy spices that you can savor today.
About this item:-
- Ingredients Cinnamon
- This is a Vegetarian Product.
- 100% Pure & Certified
- Export Quality Material
- Package: Freshness Preserved
- No Artificial Colours & Preservatives
Cinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of several tree species from the genus Cinnamon. Cinnamon is used mainly as an aromatic condiment and flavoring additive in a wide variety of cuisines.
Why choose our cinnamon?
Belli the Farmer’s cinnamon is traditionally and naturally grown by our farmers in the Western Ghats who put in the effort to provide you with high quality and hand-picked cinnamon.
We bring our spices directly from our farms to your table to preserve the exquisite nature of our spices. Our spices are authentic, hygienic, and essentials intact which are carefully nurtured and handpicked by our experienced farmers so that you can savor Indian spices at their very best.
Goodness of cinnamon
While cinnamon is one of the most delicious spices, it also is a spice that can help you gain some incredible health benefits. Here are some of the benefits cinnamon helps provide
- Cinnamon is known for its anti-inflammatory properties which can help your body fight infections.
- Cinnamon is rich in antioxidants and can protect you from oxidative damage caused due to free radicals.
- Cinnamon may also help reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Cinnamon also helps lower blood sugar levels and has been proven to have an anti-diabetic effect.
- Cinnamaldehyde, a component in cinnamon can help your body fight fungal and bacterial infections.
|Cinnamon Packed Weights|