BTF Organic Premium Grade Hand-Picked Whole Cloves intact of its essential oil- Great for Foods, Tea, Pomander Balls
• PREMIUM QUALITY – This aromatic spice has a warm, sweet aroma and is the most common part in spice blends like pumpkin spice, garam masala, and also used to make herbal teas.
• Hand-Picked Whole Organic Cloves
• MULTIPLE USES – Many customers use clove as a spice of course, or as part of a tea. Others also make pomander balls with orange that are fragrant and easy to make.
• USE WHOLE OR GROUND – You can also grind these cloves into a fine powder for use in recipes.
A perfect fusion of health benefits and strong flavors makes cloves a must-have spice in every kitchen.
Cloves are the aromatic flower buds of a tree in the Myrtaceae family, They are originally from the Maluku Islands and now grown in many parts of South India Cloves are used in the cuisine of Asian, African, and the Near and Middle East countries, lending flavor to meats, curries, and marinades, as well as fruit such as apples, pears, or rhubarb.
Cloves may be used to give aromatic and flavor qualities to hot beverages, often combined with other ingredients such as lemon and sugar. It is the most common part in spice blends like garam masala, pumpkin spice, speculoos, and is also used to make teas.
It is used very commonly to make fragrance pomanders with oranges and because of the bio-active chemicals of clove, the spice may be used as an ant repellent.
Spicy World Cloves are Hand-selected cloves with a high oil content for rich flavor and comes in a 100 gms pack for an amazing value. This pack will last you a good time with regular use!
Benefits of cloves
• Boosts Your Immunity
• Improves Digestion
• Promotes Liver Function
• Gives Relief From Toothache
• Prevents Headaches
• Good For Your Bones
• Removes Bacteria Present In Your Mouth
• Helps In Regulating Blood Sugar Level
Quick toothache relief: Bite a whole clove and chew it profoundly. The essentials of cloves will reduce pain to ease toothache.
|Cloves Packed Weights||